Scholarships are listed in the order of nearest deadline. This list is subjected to change as more scholarships become available and existing ones expire.
There are currently no scholarships that cover grades 9-12 available. Seniors, please check out the Senior Scholarships page for more resources.
Due date: June 1, 2023
Our Visionary Scholarship is a bi-annual award. There are five (5) awards given with each bi-annual deadline – with a total of ten (10) college scholarships awarded for each school year. Awards range from $1,000 to $2,500 each.
Beware of Scams
1. Fees should not be paid for scholarships (Applying for financial aid is free)
2. Never give credit card or bank account information
3. No one can guarantee that you’ll win a scholarship
4. Legitimate scholarships require time & energy
5. Legitimate sponsors should provide contact information upon request
6. Be aware if you are called to receive an award for which you never applied
7. Don’t be pressured into applying for a scholarship, especially if the sponsor is asking you to pay
8. Beware of claims of “exclusive” scholarships
9. An official-sounding name or endorsement doesn’t automatically mean it’s legitimate
10. If your questions aren’t answered directly, proceed with caution
Contact your counselor if you are contacted by a scholarship scam